TONALI have focused their attention on meeting the new security needs in environments like Airports, Harbours, Train Stations, Hospitals, Banks, Ministries, Prisons, Power Plants.
Level of security inside a prison can be different according to the protection level requested. Most sensitive parts are perimeter, utility rooms, entrance gate to the control room and armoury.
The following target were pursued
- Enable constant monitoring of prisoners, staff and visitors present inside the prison
- Improve controls objectiveness
- Provide single passage checking system at the gates in order to avoid possible hostages
- Avoid people’s exchange thanks to biometric controls
- Provide modular solutions so that they can be extended in the future in order to increase the security level.
The following proposed Tonali solutions include automatic gates, interlocked or not according to the needs, with integrated up-gradable systems like metal detector, single presence control, anti-camouflage systems, finger print biometry readers linked to the face image, CCTV, … Main purpose is to offer an integrated security system with the possibility of one unique control point (also remotely).